Statistics show wrong amount of points until promotion

Hello. Statistics show definitely wrong amount of points until promotion. I got my last promotion 1-2 matches prior to screenshotted match or even in the same match and i am allready almost half way to the next promotion. I would need around 16000 points to get current progress which is around 5300 points per match without counting amount of points i needed to achieve the current rank. You guys know i dont play such good. It’s been at least 7 years that this bug exists.

1 „Gefällt mir“

The math does check out on your screenshot:

The general score is calculated by simply adding together your battle points and team points,
which whould be:
938.070 + 711.608 = 1.649.678 (that is your current score - the statistics page may be a bit confusing on this as it doesn’t show this, but rather the points left to earn so you rank up)

Abstract of CMC rank list
[…]
R55: 1.512.000
R56: 1.568.000
R57: 1.624.000
R58: 1.682.000
R59: 1.740.000
R60: 1.800.000
[…]

You are player rank 57, which makes sense as your current general score reaches over the required points for that rank.
So, how many points do you need to progress to the next rank:
1.682.000 - 1.649.678 = 32.322 (that number is shown in the statistics and also represented by the yellow bar beneath)

Pro tip
You can also look at all achievements available and which of them you have collected as well as what requirements you need to fulfill (excluding the special developer killing assignments =S).

1 „Gefällt mir“

How did you get your own ribbon =P

1 „Gefällt mir“

The statistics system automatically awards you’re own ribbon to you when a round starts (with statistics enabled).

So developers can 100% all achievements if they want to without the need to killing themselfs in impossible ways xD

1 „Gefällt mir“

I got my last promotion 1-2 matches prior to screenshotted match or even in the same match and i am allready almost half way to the next promotion. I would need around 16000 points to get current progress

Promotion comes way faster than expected, like something is wrong calculated or displayed.

Mh that was something I noticed years back but I’m not really sure how to replicate or check that on paper so to speak >.<

1 „Gefällt mir“