Legacy Clonk Docker image

Heyo Clonk enthusiasts,

today I present you a Legacy Clonk Docker image.
The image can be downloaded here and you can find the source on github.com.

The image can of course be fed command line arguments. Take this example of how to run the image:

docker run -p 11111:11111/tcp -p 11112:11112/tcp -p 11113:11113/udp -p 11114:11114/tcp --rm -it --name legacyclonk -v c:/data:/home/legacyclonk/data creepycrez/legacyclonk:337 /console /config:config /signup /lobby noplayer.c4p Races.c4f/Wipfrace.c4s

This specific config location (/config:config) is important and should always be supplied unless you would like to provide an alternate config file.
You can mount /home/legacyclonk/data to an empty folder on your host system. It will then be filled with the definitions and scenario folders of the base game. After it has been filled you may add your own scenarios.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hey, is it possible to host a multiplayer server with this docker container? I’d love to run a container on my NAS in order to host a server „24/7“ to play with some friends :).

Hi, first @CreepyCre needs to update the container to 339. After that you can create a bash script which runs a list of „docker run“ commands with different scenarios. @CreepyCre what’s about a list which can be filed with per-line scenarios and the container hosts it automatically?:

Races.c4f/Wipfrace.c4s
Races.c4f/PurgeFunni.c4s
Races.c4f/HugTheTod.c4s

Edit just saw that you can build your own docker container with a specified version: